V V

simple and amusing

we need more!!!

Timmy The Snail Part 2 Timmy The Snail Part 2

same old same old...

EXCEPT SO MUCH MORE EXCITING!! GOOO TIMMY! I JUST WANNA SEE HIM GO AGAINST A SLUG!

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxy abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxy

speachless

flash master. heart touching to see B and C in there. o yes, welcome back, i guess.

Outside-Pepsi Outside-Pepsi

Most emotional movie on NG

I know the pain, and the guy who reviewed 0...remind me to not show sympathy to him when hes harrased. Pepsi, with this masterpiece, only a crazy person wouldnt consider you official. I think we would all agree that pepsi=1337

College University pt 5 College University pt 5

*bows*

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahaha!!! i love CU!!!! keep it up!

smirnofficeclock (intro) smirnofficeclock (intro)

welcome!

the clock crew welcomes you with our arms wide open!

a trib. to Ross a trib. to Ross

Ross does not get the attention he deservers!

Ross, we all love you!

altr responds:

He needs to start selling 10 foot cardboard cutouts, autographed...slightly perfumed ; )...

hook's Crew hook's Crew

I fear you not!

And if i am to die in the battle, so be it! I regret that i have but one life to lose for the clock cr3w! o.0! teh 1337n355

My worst nightmare! My worst nightmare!

I would NEVER betray my brother!

Not even a clock!
You cannot kill PepsiClock!
never would i ever in my worst dreams hurt the clock in which i look up to...aka...my father!
i...i'm hurt deeply...

The BurritoClock Show Ep1 The BurritoClock Show Ep1

YEAH!

Funny AS HELL!!! keep em commin, burrito, and add another clock to the band ;) like a drummer. a suggestion would be carrot clock or knottsberry. anyway, GREAT MOVIE!

BurritoClock responds:

But this shows the talent you guys have! I mean you can get all that sound from a giutar and a wierd looking brass instrument! Anyway I do plan to add another member to the band, and lengthen the show overall.